Custom Search

Thoughts on Voting

"The people who cast the votes don't decide an election; the people who COUNT the votes do." -- Joseph Stalin

Friday, March 28, 2008

Clinton Tactics Reach New Low

An Obama pledged delegate from Texas A&M wrote:
This a repost, I removed the number for callback.

A Hillary Clinton supporter just called me and asked me "Can we count on you to support Hillary Clinton"? I'm listed as a PLEDGED Obama delegate.

I said "no", then they proceeded to ask what my concerns were. I told them nothing can change my vote.

This is outrageous.

It turns out the # is to a call center that is always busy.

1 comment:

  1. I heard from people in the Obama campaign that it happened the other way around too - -Texas got the version of the list that they gave to the campaigns wrong and there were some people listed as being delegates for the wrong candidate. So it may have been a mistake to call you in the first place. But if they then tried to get you to switch that was low, and pretty much to be expected, the Clinton campaign have said they could go after pledged delegates.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to add your comments on the topic at hand. No advertising or profanity please. Thanks for participating.

Click to Report Broken Links or Non-Working Videos

Powered By Blogger