Custom Search

Thoughts on Voting

"The people who cast the votes don't decide an election; the people who COUNT the votes do." -- Joseph Stalin

Thursday, October 2, 2008

McCain: "I Always Aspire to Be a Dictator"



MCCAIN: I just want to make a comment about the obvious issue and that is the failure of Congress to act yesterday. Its just not acceptable. […] This is just a not acceptable situation. I’m not saying this is the perfect answer. If I were dictator, which I always aspire to be, I would write it a little bit differently.

This comment becomes very scary when you see how the previous Republican candidate feels about the same subject:




Directory of Politics Blogs



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments on the topic at hand. No advertising or profanity please. Thanks for participating.

Click to Report Broken Links or Non-Working Videos

Powered By Blogger